She nearly killed me.
她差点杀了我!
You slipped on ice...-Her ice!
你自己在冰上滑倒了... -那可是她变出来的!
It was an accident. She was scared.
这只是一次意外她被吓坏了
She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this...
她不是有意的,不是有意造成这一切...
Tonight was my fault. I pushed her.
今晚全是我的错惹恼了她
So I'm the one that needs to go after her.
我一定要把她追回来
-What? -Yeah. -Bring me my horse, please.
什么? -把我的马牵来
Anna, no. It's too dangerous.
安娜别去太危险了
Elsa's not dangerous.
艾莎一点也不危险
I'll bring her back, And I'll make this right.
我会带她回来把一切恢复原样
I'm coming with you... -No.
我跟你一起去.. -不
I need you here to take care of Arendelle.
我需要你留守阿伦戴尔
On my honor.
十分荣幸!
I leave Prince Hans in charge!
我授权汉斯王子暂时负责这里!
Are you sure you can trust her?
你真的信任她吗?
I don't want you getting hurt.
我不能让你受伤
She's my sister,
她是我的姐姐
She would never hurt me.
她永远不会伤害我